CALL FOR CAMPUS AMBASSADORS
Time & Location
About the Event
Last Date to Apply: 10 July, 2020
About the Campus Ambassador Programme: The Campus Ambassador Programme of Lexsyndicate is a leadership opportunity for students who wish to serve and represent Lexsyndicate. The mission of our Campus Ambassador Programme is to cultivate student leaders who will be the face of Lexsyndicate and will share the opportunities provided by us in their respective institution/college/university with other students.
Task for our CA’s: Major tasks our ambassadors will entail the following:
- Meet weekly targets allocated to you by your mentor.
- Circulate ads, posters, messages through Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Daily reporting of work progress to the assigned mentor.
Number of Vacancies: Applications are open for 2 (two) from each College/University.
Location: Work from Home
Duration of Programme:1 Year
- Students pursuing their graduation degree in Law.
- Active on social media.
- Proficiency in spoken English.
Perks for our Campus Ambassadors:
- Certificate of Selection and mention on our website.
- Certificate of Appreciation: CA will receive a Certificate from us after the completion of the programme which will strengthen their CVs.
- Opportunity of publication of Articles, Essays on our website along with your name during the programme.
- Opportunity of being a permanent member of our organization.
Application Procedure: Fill the google form here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-23rGMM_pP0e0oM2Gen4i05o7yzVne67-1htRK1kQIaA-4A/viewform