Organiser: Lex Macula
1. The following are the rules and regulations for the 1st Lex Macula Client Counselling
2. The competition will be held virtually for a period of 3 days from 10th to 12th October
3. The registration fee for the competition is INR 800 per team.
4. Each team shall consist of 2 participants who qualify the eligibility criteria.
5. The competition shall be conducted in accordance with the rules mentioned hereunder.
Participants are required to comply with the rules and procedures prescribed herein.
6. Official email for all correspondence with respect to the Competition is
7. The Inaugural Function and Orientation of Participants will be held on 10th October,
2020 at 9:00 am and is to attended by all participants.
8. The Competition shall consist of the following Rounds: (a) The Preliminary Rounds
(10th October 2020); (b) The Quarter-Final Rounds (11th October 2020) (c) The SemiFinal Rounds (11th October 2020); and (d) The Final Round (12th October 2020).
9. No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
10. There are a limited number of seats and the registration of participants will be
confirmed on a ‘first come first serve’ basis.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/Law
School/College/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
➢ TEAM COMPOSITION
Each team shall consist of two persons that qualify the eligibility criteria. The participants
may be from different University/Law School/College/Departments.
1. The registration fee shall be Rs. 800/- (eight hundred only) for each team. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. The last date for registration is 11:59 p.m. IST, 5th October 2020.
3. ONLINE GOOGLE FORM to register – https://forms.gle/qx6PJngBKjJ8M4LB9
4. Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team
Code”) shall be assigned to the team by 8th October 2020.
5. According to Draw of lots, which will be conducted on 9th October 2020, the office for all the sessions will be conveyed to the participants prior to the event.
6. The organizing committee has the exclusive right to decide in case of any dispute
related to the registration. The decision of the organizing committee in such a case shall
The official language for the Competition shall be English only.
➢ DRESS CODE
The dress code for the competition is business formals. Gowns and bands are not permitted
to be worn by the participants in the competition. Non adherence to dress code shall attract
The Client Counselling preposition for the 1st Lex Macula Client Counselling Competition
2020 is based on Family Laws, Constitutional Laws, Law of Crimes, Contract Law,
Property Laws and the Law of Torts.
Note: The participants are expected to have knowledge of other ancillary laws and procedures.