Organiser: Yimf Academia
Young Ignited Minds Foundation is a student-run non-profit organization whose primary aim is to help the poor children in acquiring education and helping them become self-sufficient to support themselves and their families. The composition of our organization mostly includes students who have come from different educational background varying from the law, engineering, medical to school students producing dynamic ideas for the effective management of our organization and serving all the sections of our society.
Role of a Campus Ambassador
YIMF is looking to expand its team, and thereby invites applications for the position of Campus Ambassadors. A Campus ambassador for YIMF is expected to circulate information in their respective batch groups and social media handles regarding various webinars and certificate courses that YIMF conducts in future, and rope in registrations for them.
1. 30% commission for every registration brought by you for every event organized by YIMF, the fees of which event is not to be donated, and 15% commission for every registration brought for our certificate course shall be given to you.
2. A certificate will be provided to you on successful completion of a minimum tenure of 6 months.
3. At the culmination of the service period, Campus Ambassadors will be evaluated on the parameter of their work ethic and on the basis of such evaluation-
· The top ten Campus ambassadors shall be provided with letters of Recommendation signed by the chairman of the organization.
· The top three Campus Ambassadors shall be given certificates of appreciation.
· The best Campus Ambassador shall be provided with a certificate mentioning the same.
4. In addition to this, Campus Ambassadors with outstanding performances shall be offered a direct membership in the organization without them having to go through the recruitment procedure involving dual-stage interview process.
5. Furthermore, on exhibiting exemplary performance, a Campus ambassador may also be granted monetary bonus.
Those interested in applying may mail their CVs to email@example.com . The subject line should read as “Application for Campus Ambassador Position”. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, however, since there are limited vacancies to this post, interested students are advised to apply post-haste. An interview of all the shortlisted candidates will be taken, in order to be selected.
In case of any queries, contact the undersigned:
+91 62836 72133