Organiser: Team Legum Constratum
About the Organisation
We endeavour to be the leading platform for parting knowledge and information over legal issues. We believe in delivering our services tailored to every requirement of our audience, in order to create better legal awareness. We, through this online platform, plan to test your legal aptitude through various competitions. We also aim to part knowledge about legal issues across the globe, to not only aware the society but to put that knowledge to test too! We will surely, get you to scratch your head with our quiz!
About the Quiz Team
Legum Constratum is organizing its First Online National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law to be held on 25th October 2020.
No such eligibility requirement, any person having an interest in “Constitutional Law” can take part in the quiz. Location Online, we will share a link containing all the questions which can be accessed on any smartphone as well as on desktops.
• Release Date of the Registration form: 9 th October 2020
• Last Date of the Registration: 20th October 2020
• Competition Date: 25th October 2020
• Declaration of Results: 28 th October 2020
• Quiz Timing: The Constitutional Law Quiz will be held at 6:00 pm to 6:20 pm on 25th October 2020 Registration To take part in the quiz register on this google form.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/EuQcdhAQN66VpKqk8
Registration fees: Rs. 120/- only
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount.
Once the payment has been done then participants are requested to upload the proof of the payment. Only successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
UPI PAYMENT ID: 9573961550@ybl
GPay/ PhonePe: 9573961550
Prize and Certificate
There shall be the following prizes:
1) 1st position – Rs. 2000/- + Certificate of Excellence
2) 2nd Position – Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of Excellence
3) 3rd Position – Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Excellence
4) Top 3 winners will be awarded Certificate of Excellence.
5) Top 10 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Merit
6) All the participants in the Quiz will be given the E-Certificate of Participation Format The quiz will be conducted Online (Google Forms). The Question paper will include the question in the format of Multiple-Choice Question. The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
1) The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
2) The Quiz results will be declared through email to the participants.
3) Quiz shall have 40 questions.
4) Time provided shall be 20 minutes.
5) Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
6) One who submits their answers first shall be treated with priority.
7) No extra time shall be provided to any participants.
8) One entrant can only participate once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
9) The quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
10) The quiz contains questions related to “Constitutional Law”.
11) The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection. Team Legum Constratum will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
12) To avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
If you have any queries feel free to contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org