Organiser: The Legal Chronicle
About The Legal Chronicle
The Legal Chronicle or as our students call it, TLC, is a virtual mentoring platform to mentor students in academics, career and co-curricular activities. To know about us, visit our website at www.thelegalchronicle.org
About The Event
The event is a two-day Interactive Workshop for 1st year students of 3-year and 5-year Law courses all around the country. The main intention of the workshop is to help the students understand law school and college life and utilise it to their full potential. The topics covered in the workshop will be as follows:
1. Basic Dos and Don’ts in a law school
2. What activities you should participate in, in your 1st year?
3. How to network with seniors and teachers in a virtual world?
1. What is a CV and why is it important?
2. How to draft a CV in 1st year and how to improve it in future?
3. What is an internship and why should you intern?
What’s in it For Me if I Join?
TLC is known for the learning experience that we provide to our students. The following are the perks of attending:
1. You will learn how online classes can be better than physical classroom if used wisely,
2. You will learn the most important thing in law school, i.e. networking and making contacts
3. We will discuss the meaning of some very important things like mooting, researching, trial advocacy, internships, etc.
4. E-certificates to all participants*
*E-certificates will be given subject to the completion of any task given during the workshop.
Note: There is a small reward from our side for every participant as a welcome gift to the legal profession!
Registration Fee and Process
The registration is free for all participants.