Organiser: Memo Pundits
About Memo Pundits
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by
Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform which imparts knowledge
in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from
traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on the Harvard
University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always fun!
About the Webinar
“The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation” is the most widely prescribed legal
citation system across the world. The importance of Bluebook for law students and
legal practitioners cannot be overstated. Memo Pundits is delighted to organise a
webinar on Bluebook Citation Method: A webinar that would help law students learn
nuances of bluebook citation 20th Edition. Participants will be taught how to navigate
through the Bluebook and use it for your citation purposes in research papers, legal
articles, moot court memorials, academic projects etc.
About the Speaker
Harsh is an Assistant Lecturer at Jindal Global Law School teaching ‘Introduction to
World’s Legal Systems’. He completed his Master of Laws (Asian Legal Studies) from
the National University of Singapore and completed his B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from
NALSAR University of Law, India. He has previously worked on several research
projects with UNICEF, UN-Habitat, NUS, NALSAR, the SAARC Secretariat, and the
Centre for Air and Space Law. He has also delivered various sessions on legal research,
writing, editing, professional development and oratory skills.
Details of the Webinar
● Date: 22nd November 2020
● Time: 3PM - 5PM.
● Platform: Zoom
(Zoom link for the session shall be provided on Memo Pundits- Webinar Group on
WhatsApp. To join our Webinar Group on WhatsApp, please click this link:
● Registration Deadline: Nov 22, 12:00 PM
● Date of the Webinar: Nov 22
● Certificate: Certificates will be provided within one week of the Webinar.
(Please read the terms and conditions given below)
● Interested students can click here and fill the form to register for the
● Registration fee: FREE
● Certificate: All the participants who attend the session will be provided
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
email@example.com. You can also reach us via Whatsapp on
+91-9643052887 (Ananya Singh, Business Development Executive).
Registration link: Click here
Terms and Conditions
The eligibility criteria for the certificate are as follows:
1. All participants must register themselves for the webinar by filling this form
and join our WhatsApp group for this session. Links for the session and
certificates will also be provided on this group.
2. It is mandatory for the participants to attend the entire session.
3. On completion of the session, all attendees must share their experience
summarising the webinar in 3 points through a LinkedIn post. It is also
mandatory for all attendees to tag Memo Pundits in that post.
4. Participants are urged to keep the post unplagiarized and use original words
garnered from personal experience of the event, failure to do so will result in
5. The post must be shared within 5 days of the webinar or you will lose your
eligibility for the certificate.
6. All participants who comply with all the aforementioned criterias shall be
provided with e-certificates within 7 days from date of the Webinar.